AmCham Australia - Sydney
American Chamber of Commerce in Australia (Sydney)
James T. Moser, President
Charles W Blunt, National Director
Suite 4, 88 Cumberland Street
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
About AmCham Australia
The American Chamber of Commerce in Australia (AmCham Australia) is Australia’s largest international Chamber of Commerce and premier international business organisation.
Founded in 1961, AmCham Australia’s objectives are:
- To promote the two-way flow of trade and investment, primarily between the United States and Australia, and to help business links with other countries.
- To provide information on trade and business activities to its members.
- To interpret and present the point of view of Australian commercial interests to the American business public and to lend all practical assistance to Australian interests seeking to enter the United States market, or wishing to develop their activities in the US.
- To distill and represent the business views of its members before governments in Washington and Canberra.
- To endorse the standing of its members in the local and international business and communities.
- To develop a broad range of community-oriented programs - directed toward students, labor unions, consumers and politicians - to encourage a better understanding of the role of business in a competitive market system, and to contribute in a positive way to the community at large.
AmCham Australia has 1,700 corporate members, and offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.